Villa Irianna Rooms To Let
Collection And Usage Intent of Personal Data
When communicating with our business via our contact form at the Contact page in our website you will be required to fill the form with the following personal data:
- Full Name
- E-mail Adress
The collection and process of said personal data by us, is only doable if you and only you provide willingly and by yourself the personal data required, in accordance with the law basis of Consent as clearly written in the GDP Regulation 2016/679 (henceforth “GDPR”). In addition, Villa Irianna has done all the necessary actions to ensure that your personal data are safe and protected.
Our business only collects the data provided to us by you, our customers and website visitors, so as to satisfy whichever request you have. In this way, we can inform you about our new products and services and get the best experience possible! Whenever will be needed from you to provide us with further information you will know it at the exact time we need them. You agree to provide us with your personal data when for example you communicate with us via e-mail.
Access to Personal Data and Rights
In case you want it, you can require that you be informed about the personal data that are kept from Villa Irianna and/or its recipients, the intent of keeping and processing them, its modification, correction or deletion, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that we have been provided. During this procedure you will be asked to identify yourself.
The personal data you make known to Villa Irianna, through the website villa-irianna.com, are being gathered, used and processed in accordance with the current laws related to Personal Data Protection and in particular with the ordinances of the greek law 2472/1997 and 3471/2006, and with the GDPR of the EU.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
If you have questions, comments or accusations related to the way we process and use your personal data or desire to modify them as well as make use of any of your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
The terms “our”, “business”, “we” and “Villa Irianna” refer to the business officially named Villa Irianna Rooms To Let.
The sole GDPR Processor is the business officially named Villa Irianna Rooms To Let, located in Ofrinio Beach, Kavala, Greece. Phone numbers +30 2594031279, +30 6997329741.